Start learning more....
You can start learning about Asteroids, NEOs and NEOROCKS with us at Asteroid Day 2020.
Material in Italian:
- RaiNews24 “Futuro24” programme explains Asteroid Day and the potential threat to earth. NEOROCK’s own Davide Perna (INAF) explains what NEOROCKS does to identify and characterise NEOS.
- ESA Italy’s Planetary Defense session, with a whole range of special guests, including our coordinator Elisabetta Dotto (INAF) and some music.
- INAF’s Luna Blu series: Davide Perna and Albino Carbognani on front line asteroid research: observation, discoveries, characterisation, orbit) and Elisabetta Dotto and Ettore Perozzi on what would happen if there was a real asteroid collision alarm?
Material in Spanish:
- Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias talks on Nature, Threats and Opportunities from the little solar system bodies
Material in French:
- Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur presents Asteroids – Little bodies, big history
Watch this space for our first deliverables and research results! Coming soon!